5 Reasons to Change to Electric Vehicles
- Efficiency: An electric motor handles more than 95% of the energy provided. While the combustion engine has a 25% of efficiency. This is due to the fact that the fuel gets wasted on heat or friction.
- Budget friendly: For every $ 10 spent on energy from an electric vehicle, $ 100 would be spent on a combustion engine. Let's put it this way, if you spend $ 100 of gasoline daily, $ 90 would be savings every day, would be $ 2700 a month, $ 32,000 a year. Within 3 to 4 years, the conversion would be free.
- Maintenance: Another advantage is the maintenance cost. There will be none, because there's no reason for oil change, no antifreeze required, no tunings.
- Green: With an electric motor you will reduce the amount of smog in your community. You'll be taking care of the planet, will reduce global warming and the air will be cleaner for you and your family.
- Refuel: An electric car can be charged in any domestic plug. The charging time usually takes from 6 to 8 hours. However, there are a lot of ways to create in your home your own ecologic recharge station. This way transportation energy will be forever free!
In case you wish to turn your car into an electric vehicle, we can help you! This transition usually takes 4 weeks. During this time activities of adaptations, modifications, installations, programing, testing will be done.